Follow the links below for an informative video on what you can expect at your first visit to our office, a medical library that has information about the conditions we treat and how we treat them, downloadable patient forms, information on the insurance carriers with which we work, testimonials from patients we have treated in the past, links to external health related resources and answers to frequently asked questions about physical therapy.
- Medical Library - get information on the conditions we treat and how we treat them.
- Patient Forms - save time on your first visit by downloading and completing the patient forms before you go in for your appointment.
- Insurance - get information on the insurance carriers with which we work.
- Testimonials - read the nice things people have to say about us.
- Resources - contact information and website links (where applicable) to useful outside resources.
- FAQ - answers to commonly asked questions on what to expect when you come in for your first visit.
- Community - Read about all the community events we do.
- 2 Minutes to Health Newsletter Archive - an excellent resource to health tips, exercises you can do to strengthen your core and prevent injuries as well as information on how physical therapy can help if you do get injured.
How did we do?
Please take a moment to fill out the Patient Care Survey so we know what we can do to make your physical therapy experience with us top notch! Thank you!Download and Print Patient Care Survey